View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 05:50 AM   #16
Lord Bonium
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K Pet Peeves

Myteam:

Douchebags who try to steal the inbounds pass all game long. Some even run a full court press on top of it. Which brings me to a gameplay flaw --> the passes to a player around halfcourt that get thrown out of bounds. If people want to play that way then please allow me to punish them for it. Don't punish me twice, once by having those delayed inbounds passes which lead to the occasional turnover, and the second time by letting my passes that i throw over the defense go out of bounds. The average 15 year old can make a halfcourt pass, why can't these elite nba athletes do the same?

Maggots who found something near unstoppable and do it over and over. It could be the reverse baseline dunk or a green release post fade.

Dummies who run a pick and roll on pretty much every possession. It's boring.

Filth that plays off ball def while abusing the 2-3 zone sending doubles while manually guarding the passing lanes.

Superteams, zigzag and/or smth similar, off ball defenders in general, colored home jerseys, white/yellow away jerseys. That's all i can think off for now, i'm sure there's more. People are dicks, especially when they're the age of the main demographic in video games --> in or around puberty.