Old 04-03-2015, 09:58 AM   #724
catcherforbaseball
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
For me personally raising the CPUs accuracy seems to tone it down for me. That might not be to popular with a lot of guys around here because of how high the CPUs completiton percentage usually is but in my opinion it balances out the stupid sacks they take. That area is just broken so that's what I decided to go with in order to get the challenge I desire for this current Madden. I have some updates but I just been too lazy to update my page but I'll try to update it this weekend. Which set are you using? On my black set I have the CPUs accuracy at 75. CPUs run defense is just broken but I do have there tackling on 100 just to force myself to cover up at all times. Try those tweaks and tell me how it goes.
Sweet! I appreciate the response. I know a lot of people have moved on to other sports games. And I will as well here soon but I really enjoyed Madden this year. Besides a few broken things like user sacks and the CPU run defense, I thought this game was a huge stride in the right direction for the next gen consoles.

I changed the IG penalty to around 75. Seems to help a lot. When we dive into our franchise some more tonight I will take a look at CPU QB accuracy. From what I have read, the IG penalty and QB accuracy work off each other which I think is rather confusing. Why would EA make something so complex? Is what it is. I am not really bashing just don't think it has to be so complex. Thanks for the feedback and I hope all is well in the sports gaming world on your end!