Old 04-15-2015, 03:39 AM   #14
tinpanalley
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: OSFM 25man fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty Legend 99
Not an Admin and not trying to be...
If you're referring to Lisac and myself, neither of us was trying to be disrespectful nor was this entire thread created in order to point out "little mistakes" so your accusation is way off and the arrogant assumption that you somehow speak for the roster editing community is insulting to all of us as OS members.

That being said, you make an excellent point, but it's just completely inapplicable here where I was asking Lisac his thoughts on the leading roster in the forum as a way of simply understanding what his methodology was for his own roster set which he replied to with every ounce of politeness for expressing his own opinion and not trying to discredit or attack anyone else's. Do you go around defending all the rosters made in the community or just OSFM? Because there are other well expressed, perfectly fair criticisms of other rosters all over the roster forum if you really want to start reminding people IN ALL CAPS of what you do and don't find disrespectful. Again, this whole thread was to release Lisac's rosters not to complain about any other rosters, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with my asking a roster creator what it is he doesn't like about another roster especially when he then makes it crystal clear that he doesn't want to offend anyone with his personal opinion. That's one of the reasons a forum exists, lets not forget. I could understand if the comment had sparked a rosters holy war of pages upon pages of people being mean to each other but this was one simple question, one straight answer, all done in the utmost respect to other members. You've now made it an issue.

Your passive-aggressive quoting of the word "recommendation", your incorrect assumption about the reason for this thread, and your stating that you don't want to be a moderator but then telling us where to go rather than making the suggestion ("go to the corrections thread and reply there") are the reasons that you are getting the attitude you are getting in this reply and because neither me nor Lisac deserved your comment that was simply wrong.