View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:48 AM   #1738
PENAPENA
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

In my franchise, my Bears went 4-12 on the year in year one... lost nine straight to finish the year. I still only had the #9 overall pick as a lot of teams seemed to have bad years. Swapped my playbooks to Adam Gase's and Vic Fangio's, changed player types to those playbooks and now I'm in full rebuild.

Very fun franchise season that I felt my actions corresponding to the field. I traded away Marshall thinking Alshon would continue to put up big numbers (he still did, #5 in receiving yards), but my passing game dropped off as a whole without a solid player on the other side of him.

Really enjoying these sliders. I'll let you know how season two goes, as Cutler is a poor fit in my new system so I cut him to save the 18M a year. Nick Fales has the keys to the team this year (I plan to take my lumps) and hopefully I see a QB I like this coming draft class. I also gave the running game over to Ka'Deem Carey (performed very well last year) and traded Forte for a 4th rounder in this upcoming draft.