View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 03:49 PM   #1789
HaYNNiner808
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
There is no visual evidence of this. Start watching replays and observe player actions and interactions. Then, make a slider change and watch more replays. Compare and contrast....

These sliders are built using this basic methodology.
I've been creating sliders for my friends and family for a long time and through my observations, I have come to the conclusion that by upping the penalty, we are essentially creating more of a force field around said penalty which then affects the opposite, or matching penalty (that's why people stagger the OPI/DPI penalty)...By doing so, the Defender won't be as affected by the penalty, therefore, the Defender will play better in coverage...But in my observations, if you stagger, or have penalty settings at various points, rather than equal and matched, you actually throw off the game...I noticed that in your most recent updates that you are now matching the player sliders up with the corresponding slider...Well, I belive that the penalty sliders need to be matched as well...The higher the penalty, the more controlled they are (high RTK=slower pursuit, higher Face Mask=more broken tackles, higher clipping=less ability to block downfield)...So if all of the affects of raising penalties are negative, then why would raising IG=Better QB play? To me, through hours upon hours of playing and watching, the QB plays more "robotic" and is almost stuck on making certain throws the higher you go on IG...I think, and I emphasize THINK, that higher IG creates more INT's and sacks, because the QB is controlled by the higher penalty. ..O totally agree that there is a "sweet spot", but I feel like that the spot needs to be reached by comping the penalty slider with a higher QB Accuracy slider...So something in the 40's combined with a higher penalty slider, but the sliders have to all be at, or near each others number...When you create gaps, it throws off the game...If IG is 55, then KRI needs to match...If KRI is 55, then clipping needs to be the same...If False Start is 55, then Offsides needs to be 55...Sorry kinda long winded, but these are my observations and why I'm saying them is because I think you are seeing the same things which is why your Player Sliders are almost all even.