View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 04:19 PM   #11
cts50
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: What should my next move be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
I'm not criticizing you spending money- because I have spent money too. I think he was implying you don't even need to upgrade anyone. You already have many of the best players in the game at each position. To answer your question, if you want o add a player, who the hell are you gonna replace? Trout? Cano? Beltre? I use Simmons at SS and I couldn't be happier. He isn't the best hitter, but still makes decent contact (more than Ozzie), and his defense is almost on par.

I had a bunch of diamond players and golds, mostly through way too many packs, but also some money spent. I sold most of them, now my lineup is 2 golds, 3 silvers, 2 legends... and it's much more fun.
I have all silvers. I have Ernie Banks, but just sits on my bench. My DD player is a diamond and I just have him in my rotation, so he only plays occasionally anyway.

I had Seager as a Gold. Zobrist as a silver (he is Gold now). And I had Cruz as a silver, I think he is Gold now.

I had Dee Gordon as a silver and he is GOld now.

I had Arenado and Rendon. Now I have Bryant.

I like to alternate players a lot. I think the best part of this mode is that it gives me a reason to spend time using a whole lot of different players from around the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove