Old 05-01-2015, 07:18 PM   #14
Matt1108g
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What should my next move be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobylovelamp
It gets old hearing "you spent money."
I understand that. I've spent a fair amount of money myself on packs, so I can't judge. Me, personally, I just don't understand the people who have literally every legend and diamond player already. How is that fun? I think what the devs should do for the future is have a capped head to head, and a head to head with no cap. That way the people who want to have (somewhat) realistic rosters can compete against others who feel the same way, and then the people who want to have completely stacked teams can compete against each other.

I have no problem with anyone spending their own money on a game, it's their own right. I faced 3 teams back to back to back that had the EXACT same lineup (just in different batting orders):

Trout CF
Williams LF
Stanton RF
Tulo SS
Schmidt 3B
Bagwell 1B
Cano 2B
Berra C

And each team had a diamond pitcher for the game, with Kimbrel as their closer.

Once your lineup looks like that... There's no one else to get. To me that wouldn't even be fun. I enjoy mixing in a few silver or golds in my lineup and switching them out after a few games, it keeps it interesting.

I look at it like this: buying this game and spending money to immediately have ALL the best players is like buying a game and then using a cheat code to advance to the final level. Each person has their own preference and can do what they want, I just prefer to work my way or enjoy the game for what it is.

Last edited by Matt1108g; 05-01-2015 at 07:22 PM.