View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 06:54 AM   #1852
Von Dozier
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson

Again my only real complaint is the number of plays, but this time it drastically went the other way with 137. I know there was a lot more passing in this one, but I don't know how that adds up to 22 more plays. That aside, im loving the way the game plays and I want to thank you for all your hard work.
I still prefer 15 minutes with 15 second runoff. 15 second runoff will have you and CPU both snapping the ball around 5 seconds to go, like a real game.

I'm 0-2 now with the Raiders using these. Last game I got beat by the Dolphins, 34-28 in overtime in a great game. I actually lead at halftime, 21-0. Then I got too conservative on offense and ended up paying for it.

I absolutely love how the CPU QB is on normal with these. They seem to play like actual thinking humans, even having those "oh ****" moments in the pocket and scrambling or throwing off their back foot, or throwing up prayers deep downfield. I'm seeing throws ALL OVER the field, which is great. Tannehill in my last game even started out 1/6 passing. I almost had to rub my eyes to believe what I was seeing. It was so refreshing.

Pre-mature to say obviously, but I'm not sure I'd tweak anything with this set..

Last edited by Von Dozier; 05-10-2015 at 06:58 AM.