View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 08:00 PM   #14
Bpurc22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2015-2016 2k8 PS3 OS-Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
can someone post some rosters for 07? PS3. Those links are askin g you to download junk to your PC.
Really? I just downloaded all of them and they should be safe. They're mostly from mediafire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANEYTOWN76
Ok I got it to download. I extracted the files, put them on a USB. But I can't see the file in the utility folder on my PS3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to download the files and put them in a specific folder on your USB drive.

It goes

PS3 (master folder)
SAVEDATA
BLUS30078-ROS-1-F317112E1B (at least for mine, each roster will have a different folder)
Actual files

It's hard to explain, but basically PS3 requires a very specific folder for files to be in for them to show up on the PS3. I'd suggest downloading a roster file from your PS3 to your USB drive, and then just replacing the userdata, param, and icon0 files at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Most of those links don't work, and some of the files aren't available so this link would be better since the files are attached: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ters-here.html

Also, nice to see next years rosters being completed. It's been awhile since I've visited so I didn't realize how much progress you guys had. Can't wait to see how these turns out.
Yeah, people can definitely use that link, I just wanted to include them here because OS hides threads older than 30 days. I updated them and most of them (except '10-'11, which seems to be dead) have working links.

Yeah, we've done a solid chunk so far. Having an updated roster is great for everyone, and helps keep it going from year to year. Also keeps this section relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANEYTOWN76
Any idea when these rosters will be out? I'm looking forward to trying my custom flex cut offense with a twist with these rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I were to guess, I'd say mid or late June, although no promises. Without a doubt before the end of the summer. I enjoy working on these rosters. I'll update each time we do teams.

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!