Old 06-06-2015, 05:26 PM   #10
itchyroll_51
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sapphire Paul George is Amazing as PF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
In your video, at 3 minute mark, for instance. His guy has just came up to your court, his play hasn't even started. There is no pick&roll action in the horizon. But out of no where (you could also say, randomly) Paul George, who is surprisingly a PF in your team, gets sent to double team the guy in the perimeter. This repeats in your opponents next possession. PG13 goes to double team the perimeter guy again, this time as the player who's actually the furthest away from the ball

Doesn't seem like blitz to me, at all... It's more like the good old Double team cheese. Let's be honest.

And no, PG13 is not a good PF, let alone being an amazing one. He works for you against certain teams, because 1) he creates a mismatch on offense that some players aren't able to counter, and 2) he's very quick and he's a good defender that fits your double team oriented/abuser defense as the double teaming PF. It'd be a hussle to send a big and slow PF every time to double team the perimeter guys, right?
Agreed that he is an amazing PF for me because of the defensive scheme. AH i understand your claim of me not blitzing the PnR. In my other videos I have done that plenty vs players that likes to PnR 60-70% of the time. Other times I "blitz" in MyTeam up top because players want to zig zag. The blitz defense I run is to eliminate their zig zag tactics. I would rather challenge a zig zagger to make 2-3 correct passes in a row instead of playing on ball d which gives them a weird advantage.

Your insight is appreciated ^_^ So would my "MyTeam" gameplays be more enjoyable if i choose to guard man to man ?? I find it more challenging and fun to guard 4 guys with 3 defenders then rotate like mad for spans of 3-5 seconds lol
Is unfortunate that's considered cheese Hypothetically speaking, what would you consider as a non cheese double team heavy tactic ?

Before i was a youtuber it was easy to draw the line between cheese and sim, now that i am a youtuber i find myself always needing to discover the best 2k strategies that aren't exploitative. However, the game isn't perfectly sim, so when i do discover something "effective" is hard to determine is it cheese or just REALLY GOOD tactic. You know what I mean ?

I spend hours and hours perfecting my skills which are already good enough to win at a very high percentage offline and online. Yet, i have to keep pushing myself to discover higher levels of play so i can share new content with my viewers and subs. Maybe the highest level of play in 2K are Sim tactics carried out with cheesy efficiency; I think that's where I have reached lol It is a weird place to be ....

I like you PandaPower lol Feel free to comment or criticize my MyTeam game plays whenever you have a chance; i feel you can make me a better 2k youtuber ^_^

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 06-06-2015 at 05:49 PM.