Old 06-06-2015, 06:18 PM   #13
itchyroll_51
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sapphire Paul George is Amazing as PF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K15 PC
If you already finished MyTeam then you are one of the better players and you already know enough to win. You think there is more to learn, and maybe there is, but why? The next installment is due in 3 months and there will be plenty of new things to learn in that game.

Sometimes I think people want to learn how to stop someone from scoring almost every time and you can't. And you can't shut down cheese either, you can only hope to contain it. Just like you can't shut down LeBron or MJ, you can only hope to contain them.

If this was a real hobby like playing basketball or skateboarding then I would understand siting at home and watching YouTube videos and learning to be the very best. But it's a video game that is near the end of it's shelf life. I am looking forward to the next 2k, and I occasionally play 2k15. I don't see the need to study every aspect of it and get better when the game is near the end of it's shelf life. I am surprised I still play 2k15. 2k is doing a good job with them lately, because they never lasted more than 8-9 months before 2k14. Maybe it's because it's Summer time and I'm bored.

The ratings and rosters will all change next year. The shooting system will be different and there will be new cheesy methods. I think you don't give yourself enough credit because it always sounds like you've learned just about everything you need to know about this game.
Yeah Qno is a 2K knowledge sponge lol I know you asked me this earlier too, I haven't played MyTeam all year till now so is like a new game for me lol