kabamaru
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Sapphire Paul George is Amazing as PF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPower2k
Start zig-zagging and call it "Killer Crossovers!"... G
Spot on.
It is not personal but the hypocrisy is huge in OS. When someone runs T-Mac or MJ or anything at PG we condemn him to fire, when we play double team cheese we give a cool name like "chaos defense" and we claim that this seems like cheese but it aint. Sorry, it is, you have just found a way to master it. PG13 can be a terrific PF because of the broken post play of this game. In any decent sim game a gold duncan would score against him in every play

Do we do cheese things in our game? Mostly we do. I won seed 1 with Ruby Kobe as PG. I won't say however that I developed his playmaking skills and that I made him be a "dimer"

Come on!!!

If there was a thread called LBJ is an amazing PG with a video of LBJ playing PG and doing basline dunks every possesion against Chris Paul, I wonder how much hate comments I would read.

I don't know why this would be more cheesy than playing George at PF with endless "chaos" double teams. Not even mentioning Durant at SG or shooting 9 3s in 7 minutes. Next thing let's play Ruby Dunker Blake at PG and call it "mismatch maestro"

Last edited by kabamaru; 06-06-2015 at 07:27 PM.