View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 07:41 PM   #41
Steel4Reel
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will 3rd stringers be just as good as 1st in M16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Actually wrong on many fronts, I've stated facts gathered over the years
Telling someone theyre wrong when youve backed up very little youve said throughout this thread is quite funny.

Most of what youve used to support your claims are either opinions or SUPPOSED facts youve come across while making sliders.

Alot of what Im saying is based on opinions and my experiences as well...but at least Im up front about it. You act like your experiences with sliders and the game is all that really matter, and if someone disagrees...well they're just wrong.

Quote:
and I never said they were perfect or fixed every issue, don't use hyperbole to try to argue a point.
No, you said...

Quote:
IMO if you're still complaining after we've been given the tools to adjust the game to our liking you're yapping just to yap.
Which is pretty much implying that the "tools" in the game are good enough to fix pretty much any issues. You can claim you didnt mean that, but thats exactly how it comes across.

Ever consider that those tools dont fix issues alot of people have? Ever wonder if thats the reason those people are "yapping"?

Most of your posts on the matter have been quite egotistical and condescending. If you enjoy the game and found a slider set that works for you....great. Power to you....but stop acting like the sliders are capable of fixing the issues other people have.

Last edited by Steel4Reel; 07-09-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove