Old 07-13-2015, 06:40 AM   #40
EricFreakingBerry
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Player Card & In-Depth Franchise Stat Tracking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I haven't seen this blog about this not being in. So we are hoping for the best. But if u find that link saying this will u post it here please. This really is a simple add because on M10 they forgot to add draft history and they addressed the fix in a patch. So here is to they patching this in and making this game lil more realistic.
http://mymaddenpad.com/2015/06/06/ma...goals-and-hub/

Under the New CFM HUB and Navigation section; it was from the CFM impressions by Shopmaster who had some hands on time with the mode. He says:

Quote:
"The player card that you can access from this new visual depth chart is awesome. You can progress your player, check out his goals, add to the trade block, check out his stats, trade, release and edit. You still can’t see what teams that player has been on since entering the league but that was definitely one of the things we put in our feedback. Now you can’t see all of a player’s attributes but you do see the one’s key to that position which is helpful. Again, I can’t tell you how more efficient the new menu and visual depth chart are in Madden 16 CFM."

So they may have added it pre-release, but I kind of doubt it at this point. I think we'll be waiting another year for the team on the player card in CFM.