View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 09:41 AM   #7
TaylorBoi
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Do any mascots find it that nobody wants to play them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead15
Bcuz 8 out of 10 legend 3s have that cheese badge .
False....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
It's because most Legend 3's/Mascots people seeare huge cheesers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI

I'm at the point now where I don't even play Ballers or Flyers that come tomy court because it's just a squad of cheeseballs. I play to have fun I don'twanna be annoyed.

I'm a legend 3 too and I see people avoid me even tho I play as sim aspossible on park..it's just how other people ruining experiences makes peopleact.

& False again....

Yall kill me with this whole "Everyone is Cheesy" bullsh*t. I've come across All Stars & Pros who cheese just as much as any of the high rep folks in this game do. People stat check and try to protect their record wayyy too much...its pathetic and that's the problem. I don lost count of how many times we've sat on the court waiting for people to step up just to see a squad choose to go to a game that's 3-1 with a bunch of Rookies and Pro's playing. Keep in mind the squad be full of legends at that. Ya'll need to cut that sh*t out and just play the game. Half of these so called Legends in the game are actually trash tbh but people just don't realize it. Matchmaking would be so clutch at times.