View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 03:54 PM   #6
giantsharks
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: hockey news article on nhl 16

bigdisk i wasnt commenting on the difficulties of programming a game. Also this post isnt about modes, implementing the modes that were missing wasnt the problem that a lot of us have with the game, its the gameplay. This is year 2 on this current gen system and the gameplay they've released looks identical to the game its been the past 6 years. They add a new animation here and there but the game is still about big checks and skating end to end trying to score...Show me these people you say love the new game and show me where it says the gameplay is different, everything I've read about people that play the game says it plays the same. I understand its not easy to make a game, but this is a video game forum, where we talk about the things we like and dont like about the game. i participate in most of these forums, this is the only game i think flat out sucks, i like madden, love the show and nba 2k. I understand ea vancouver might be smaller and all that but if they charge 59.99 for a game the game should be better after all this time, but its not, its been running in place for years.
Golden State Warriors

Last edited by giantsharks; 07-18-2015 at 03:58 PM.