View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #10
bigwill33
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NHL 16: New EASHL Video Featuring Gameplay Footage and Fan Interviews

First thing I noted: I would want to punch whoever choose the orange vs yellow jersey matchup in the face! Haha.

Liked hearing the part about the cycle. My club uses the cycle a lot. We have a about a dozen or so plays we run off of the corner cycle on offense. Hopefully this helps us use it to our advantage more.

I am very weary about the club setup screen when getting into a game. The counter showed 40 seconds counting down to select your builds. I see a lot of trolling happening with that. Other teams continually changing their player type until the timer is about to run out and then just quitting the game before it starts. It happens now in OTP all of the time, why bring that aspect of the game to club? There has to be a better way.

If they are doing it that way then they should show us the record of the opposing club and their stats for the individual players. So we get a scouting report. They worry about people quitting out over that, but what team in real life goes into a game blindly? Even in beer leagues you get stats from most rinks and scouting reports from other players in the league that you bs with.