View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:37 AM   #1446
msdm27
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Official Uniform error list

Thanks for the explanation, Kane.

I hope (I think I can speak for many of the guys in the forums in this one) you don't take the critiques as a personal attack because that's not the intention at all. I reckon when we add a sarcastic touch the comments it might become a bit more personal thus making you feel like we're attacking your work. Apologize for that

With that said, it's also important to not be dismissive when flaws are pointed out; people comment to you because you're the only EA member frequenting the forum, so the comments are really addressed at EA as a whole rather than at your work quality.

There is no reason why the customer should know that the same light is not applied to helmets and unis, at the same time, that explanation should not stop anyone from pointing those things out as flaws. If the uniforms/helmets are wrong to some degree, then they are.

But people appreciate all the improvements, and most agree they far outweigh the remaining flaws.
Just make sure you convince higher ups to add new equipment next year and we're good