roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Official Uniform error list

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Thanks for the explanation, Kane.

I hope (I think I can speak for many of the guys in the forums in this one) you don't take the critiques as a personal attack because that's not the intention at all. I reckon when we add a sarcastic touch the comments it might become a bit more personal thus making you feel like we're attacking your work. Apologize for that

With that said, it's also important to not be dismissive when flaws are pointed out; people comment to you because you're the only EA member frequenting the forum, so the comments are really addressed at EA as a whole rather than at your work quality.

There is no reason why the customer should know that the same light is not applied to helmets and unis, at the same time, that explanation should not stop anyone from pointing those things out as flaws. If the uniforms/helmets are wrong to some degree, then they are.

But people appreciate all the improvements, and most agree they far outweigh the remaining flaws.
Just make sure you convince higher ups to add new equipment next year and we're good
Very well said.

I'm going to throw a quote from a mod from another thread. I think most of the comments in the thread are meant to be well intended, but because it's not face to face, could be taken another way.

(Poster) I am a big fan of constructive criticism but I am not sure it really qualifies if it's not being shared constructively with people associated with the making of Madden.

I don't know if this is a touchy subject but what happened to the EA association with this board? I wasn't super active back then and I take prolonged breaks so I missed why the general EA employees presence on here went away....I can make guesses but that'd be generalizing.

(Mod) Nah, your guesses are correct.

Users basically eliminated them from interacting with us here. They actually still view on a somewhat regular basis but the interaction we saw with Ian is pretty much gone.

It is something that concerns the OS admins and something we are trying to get back to but the masses have been hard to control and subdue at times and as is human nature, hearing criticism, even when done constructively, isn't always easy to hear.