Old 08-17-2015, 09:51 AM   #3
tariq071
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: help with sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
Hi all!

I have a good slider i only have problem.
The CPU wait too much to finish their action. They almost always wait until the shot clock almost expired. i have already the contest shot 100.
What i need to do maybe lower the on ball defence and higher the offensive awarness? or i need to higher the the shot tendencies too?
I have another problem that the CPU(especially CPU vs CPU) can't drive in, always stop by the defender. If i want to change this i need to lower the diving contact freq?

Sorry for my bad English

Lower your on ball defense, if it's to high , CPU doesn't want to try drives after couple of failed tries.That and high blocking will keep them away from drives (at least that's what i am observing in my games).Or incerase your Shooting and Blocking fouls sliders.

Driving contact frequency , as it looks like, just triggers different animations , depending of the number. I have it on 5 in mine and don't see any difference in AI capabilities .

In general, if CPU is meandering till shot clock runs out to often , it' s because your defensive settings are to high , so it can't deploy one of their scripted cheat plays, thus rendering him clueless...

Last edited by tariq071; 08-17-2015 at 09:54 AM.