Old 08-18-2015, 02:44 PM   #38
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden X1 bundle question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisb01
We all get that. I can also buy the 1 tb console and get halo if I want.

Point is...again you buy the console and not only do you not get the full game out of the box to play that day (you have to wait a week to play it) you have to wait 2 days just to be able to play the 10 hour trial. So why not wait to release the console till next week or wait till the 20th.

Name another bundle that you buy and you have to wait a week to play the game it comes with???

Also it's another slap in the face that all the madden youtubers get free copies sent to them but someone who pays for the console bundle can't play the game. Yes I know those guys market the game for ea via their yt channel.

BTW for the people wondering ea has confirmed with me we can't play the game till next week minus the 10hr trial on the 20th.

IGN : Bdub01
IGN : lewbis01 (alt acct)
MVP : Shaquille O'Neal (PO Great)
You can still use EA Access (which is the entire point of this bundle) on the 18th, and play a whole bunch of games for free including Titanfall. There is enough content on EA Access to keep you busy until you get your free trial of Madden. As for the guys on Youtube most of those are part of the GC program, some are media member, some were just able to get the game early. Life isn't fair sometimes you have to wait a week to play a game while others can play it now. Here in Thailand where I live you can purchase the game in any electronics market, just like you can with any new release 1-2 weeks before they officially come out. All this doesn't change the face that you still got a great deal on a new console.