Old 08-25-2015, 10:21 PM   #97
kbusch22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? IR players counting against roster in preseason

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Offline CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Started a CFM in preseason with pre-existing injuries. Had 2 players start on IR. Game said I needed to cut 3 players instead of the usual 5. After I cut 3 I simmed to the next week. The game automatically released 2 more players. Basically the IR players are still counted towards your active roster total in preseason when they shouldn't be. The whole point of IR'ing somebody is that it should act as a cut and replace needing to cut somebody else.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Any time I start a CFM. From my experience with Madden 15 the same thing happened last year. Player gets injured in preseason, they eat up a roster spot until the regular season when you can actually replace them.

Do you have video or a picture? No but I could do a video if needed.

---
I hope this is considered a bug but it always bothered me as it keeps me from using the max allowable roster size in preseason to evaluate who I want to keep. If you get say 6 injuries in preseason, even if you were to put all of them on IR your active roster when you sim to week 1 is going to be 47 players. You can't sign the 6 replacement players until week 1 because they game keeps counting the IR'ed guys towards your roster total.