Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoos
(Rushes to the front page......)

Hey Armor, just wondering how your second game played out. You had mentioned about making some tweaks based on how the CPU pass game played out in the first game. Any improvement after the tweaks?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S
Got my *** handed to me. The Rams front 4 was downright nasty. I could not get anything going.

I am fully testing the CPU pass coverage and human pass coverage as well as the User passing game in the next several games we play.

Overall the game is playing great except:

1) CPU pass coverage is wicked hard and lighting fast breaking on outs and flats. Need to find the right balance because I like a challenge but I want realism for my skill level. I am not the greatest Madden player in the world but I think I represent a portion of the community here that grew up playing statis-pro and strato-matic games and want a more simulation like experience while also having fun on the sticks without cheesing the CPU. Because I can cheese with the best of them. But what is the fun in that? So getting that balance where great secondaries are great but weak secondaries don't play like the second coming is where I am at. It feels like every secondary controlled by the CPU at default ALL-Pro are super stars.

2) CPU QB play and RB play is always a focus and will continue to be. I expect to get them playing great with this years game as we are already very very close. I think RB play so far has been spot on from the AI but I need more games, however QB play needs to be worked on to get the tier separation from elite, very good, average and below average.

More games and more testing but we are very close.....which is a testament to how good the game is out of the box this year on default All-Pro.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23