Old 08-27-2015, 12:22 PM   #169
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Armour. I think that the fatigue needs to be higher than 60. Last night I was breaking a 35 yard run with Latavius Murray and he stayed in for the next play. In the NFL when players do that they are never in the next play. Raiders are my team and they are a run by committee team. So maybe that's why I want to see more of my 2 and 3 RB's. I also want to see more of my 4 and 5 receivers. I think proper play selection should matter. If you go deep to your #1 a few times on the drive, wether he catches it or not he's going to need a breather considering he probably just ran 100+ yards. So I was thinking of trying fatigue at 80 just to see what happens and leave the auto sub where they are right now.

Thoughts?
If you watched my stream this morning you would have seen Marshan Lynch leave the game after a 35 yard run jaunt.

Turbin had 7 carries by halftime to Lynch's 15

Fatigue at 60 right now is working as intended. If I raise it more it will cause havoc. More fumbles and un-intended injuries will happen. There are more parts at work than just turning up fatigue.

If you want to do it...let me know your results. But for my taste and for game balance with these auto subs.....I am satisfied.

Last thing I want is slideritis. I never get it....I refuse to get it.

I am really pleased with how the set is coming along. But again I will not finalize it till after we get that critical patch.

All bet's are off till then. In the meantime like I had mention above some interesting things I am going to test out tonight.

1. Normal speed vs slow speed

2. Speed threshold going up in increments of 10-15 (so game one move it up to 15, then 20, 25) I am getting a good feel for the new speed ratings/paradigm and I am strongly feeling "0" is not the way to go with Madden 16. So look for a finalized setting on this soon

3. User defense and CPU defense and getting the balance. Last season sacks were a major issue. This season they are not. However secondary play for the USER is poor and we need to tighten that up more. I feel very confident I have the CPU run game where it needs to be. Elite backs are performing as such and below average backs with bad lines are sucking like they should.

4. Injuires - in game in particular. This will take a full 16 game test season to get locked in. So be patient on this one!

5. Tackling - we are moving up to and testing 40 and I have a great feeling this will be the sweet spot!!!

We are close folks!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-27-2015 at 12:45 PM.