Old 08-27-2015, 08:51 PM   #26
Blue Ninja
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSoda
Second game played with the change I said I would however I still think maybe some adjustments need to be made as I keep noticing a slight trend but first lets go over the stats.

Bortles - 18-27 202 Yards 2 TD's 2 Interceptions

Tannehill - 20-32 190 Yards 0 TD's 2 Interceptions

Denard Robinson - 18 Carries 56 Yards

Lamar Miller - 16 Carries 67 Yards

So in my last post I said run blocking wasn't too difficult but now I am thinking it might be a tad bit too difficult as replacing 100 yard games or big explosive RB games seems to be a bit difficult to obtain.

I also think the defense may be too tight as having 250-300 yard games or explosive QB games seems too difficult as well

Drops at 45 were only a few, not nearly like it was before, I am thinking given I am not a slider guru that should be tested to find the perfect number as I do think the game played better in this regard.

I think the attempts are near what you are wanting from what I am personally playing and the averages of the NFL but I feel things are too low, which could be a number of things from defense to run block being too low, and this is without penalty sliders so with those it would make it even more difficult.

I think my next game later tonight I will up run blocking and tone down the defense 5 points and see the stats, will post those too later on, but those are my current thoughts for now.
I agree. I am still testing and will likely lower pass coverage overall. It could be the play call but CPU QB isn't trying deeper route on one on one coverage. Loosening the coverage a bit might help.
M16 Sim Style Sliders by Blue Ninja
My Twitch Stream