View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 09:56 AM   #348
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Well, I played three really fun games last night during my Twitch stream. Solid variety of defensive struggles and solid offensive games. However, a couple of things:

• Still not sold on 25 threshold. It seems that this year, instead of a lower threshold speeding up fast players, it is slowing down slow players even more. There are times I saw where pocket passers (e.g. Ryan Mallett) or linemen running like they were stuck in quicksand...it was painfully slow. When I tested at 40 thresh, I did not see it - but there were moments on breakaway plays where fast players could not finish-off the long run. I'm going to be looking at 35 thresh this afternoon.
  • Game speed (slow v. normal). Slow speed is terrific from an animation perspective. However, the CPU run game feels so much more in-sync at normal - I can't put my finger on it - maybe it's like previous years where the AI is more in-sync with animations at normal.
  • Injury slider still feels low to me at 60 - which is awesome compared to last year where anything above 50 and QBs went out left-and-right. I'm seeing about 2-3 injuries per game, which is OK....but I'd like to get it up to the 4-5 range....
  • Seeing a crapload of block in the back calls....
  • Probably a personal adjustment....but User QBA feels a tad too good at 45, I think I prefer 40 a bit better.
I'm going to fiddle around with just the threshold for now - 35 does feel pretty good so far.