View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 07:30 AM   #570
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

I think fumbles at 48 is really tight. You do get a realistic amount. When I tried it at 47 I felt like it was to loose and I was seeing too many guys putting the ball on the ground at too high a clip.

At 49 I am finding it too hard to jar the ball loose.

This slider is at 48.

As far as QB accuracy. I am a big supporter of 40. I promise if you give it 8- games, over that span you will see sub par QB's be just that and elite QB's will to be Robo QB.

But also, last night I had a fantastic game (Seahawks at Packers) where Russell Wilson several times under pressure put up some ducks and mis guided passes. I also saw him roll away from the pressure then heave it out of bounds (threw it away). It was quite possible the best game I have played yet in terms of organic game play loaded with fantastic animations, and outcomes.

The patch can't get here soon enough!!!

Once we have those dearly needed CFM fixes I think 15 minute quarters will be possible again. The main reason I highly recommend 12 minutes is due to the in-game progression kicking in too hard and skewing stats. 15 minute quarters it was so apparent scores and stats were bloated. On 12 minutes I have been getting defensive battles, shootouts and normal games. Also you do get blow outs. But stats are pretty perfect (save for total plays sometimes, but I rather give that up and have great player stat's and scores).

I will re-test at 15 minute quarters after it drops.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23