View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #52
Instant C1a55ic
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: For those of us playing on Pro (sliders and style)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14
As I go back and forth between play now and CFM, I am getting the feeling that things are really off with the sliders in CFM. The more extreme I make them in this mode, the more they have the opposite effect.

This is becoming readily apparent with both CPU run blocking and Hum pass accuracy. In play now the sliders mostly do what I want, but in CFM at 38 accuracy, Teddy Bridgewater is throwing better than ever and the CPU run game gets stuffed more the higher I go. Another big issue I am seeing with the CPU run game, especially from shotgun, is the backs do not run to the holes as they open up, but seem to always try and stretch or bounce it outside, even when the defense has set the edge. Some small samples, but CFM is clearly not playing the same as play now with these sliders.
The sliders do work, you just have to take into account the extreme ratings boost players get in CFM right now because of the drive goals bug.

I used your sliders from a few days ago before you recently updated and they worked as I went three and out, when before that was rare. Once I got going, the boosts were coming around like crazy which caused me to over power everyone.

Trust me, the sliders work.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions