View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 11:43 AM   #287
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

9:48 left in 3rd QTR (GAME 8) of my CFM testing

TEN (3-3) @ HOU (1-5)

HOU has come out and dominated from very beginning. Currently up 31-7 in this AFC South divisional game. The Texans are finding success both on the ground and in the air.

C. Polk (13-112) has been running rough and rugged, just bruising my would be tacklers (its taken 2, 3 and 4 defenders to bring him to the ground all day.)

R. Mallet (223 yd 4-1) has connected with D. Hopkins (5-91, 1TD) to convert big plays, and N. Washington (4-57, 3TD’s) for the majority of his stats. My DB’s are just a second late on the throws. We just intercepted Mallett tho (started sending more blitzes, to make him make quicker decisions, seems to be working better than just sending 4 or running cov 3/cov 4).

I’m (TEN) now faced with a great opportunity (short field) to make a dent in the scoreboard and take back some momentum and confidence (that I so desperately need). M. Mariota (105-1-1) continues to be inconsistent from week to week (as expected) he’s a rookie, but he’s shown enough moxy and continued development that I have no need to go to my QB2 (who is C. Whitehurst btw, I traded Z. Metenberger to CHI they offered me their 2nd rounder which looks like it could be a top 35 pick; not bad). Anyway B. Sankey (11 for 42), my RB2 D. Cobb (3-9) but I’ve had to abandon run somewhat. D. Walker (4-50) is a complete nightmare at TE (has been pretty consistent all season for me).

Total Plays: (TEN - 39) (HOU - 46)

Final update will be posted once game finished.