View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 07:03 PM   #345
iiamcb
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MADDEN 16 Realistic Slider Set (ALL-PRO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
most b ignoring time any1 else u answer
Nah man, I was just away from my cpu for a couple minutes, sorry. But I honestly don't know whats up with your sliders. Maybe they're resetting or something. Idk man, but it just seems your the only one who's having difficulty sustaining any type of consistency with them.

Every game is not going to play the same. Every elite QB won't perform elite because every Elite QB doesn't perform elite-like every game, same goes for mediocre QB, or for any position rather. The sliders are meant to give a realistic twist, you may run into an "ok" player who plays lights out and you may run into an elite caliber player who doesn't perform up to par. I just faced Brees, and he didn't perform like he normally does (caught him on a down week) bet if i played him ten straight time 7/10 times he would play up to his caliber.

Bridgewater is a pretty accurate QB, although 13-16 is probably out of the norm but I just think you overreact to everything that doesn't go as planned like its suppose to be scripted.
Advertisements - Register to remove