View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:37 AM   #71
HypoLuxa13
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sounds of the Show Feedback

• Do you use Sound of the Show? Yes.
    If so, how extensively? (anywhere from assigning just your created player’s walkup music to assigning all Music and/or Yell and Chant categories for all players and teams). I really focus on the music. Using it for batter walk ups and home run songs are great. I love when I can give my created players a Metallica song or something, and have it play at the perfect spot in the song. I've always told myself I would create custom chants/taunts but never had a working bluetooth earpiece when I was in the mood to do it on PS3. But I'm still interested in this ability.
  • Do you find the Playlist Creator intuitive and easy to use? Yes.
  • How easy or difficult is the Music Editor to use? Piece of cake.
  • Do you record custom yells and/or chants? Do you import other yell and chant audio files? No, but I've always wanted to. Never got around to it.
  • Are there additional Music or Yell/Chant categories that you’d like to see for Players or Teams? Custom song to play after home team wins. (IE: "Go Cubs Go" after a Cubs win, etc.)
  • What changes or improvements would you like to see for this feature?The PS3 version of Sounds of the Show met my needs perfectly I think.
Advertisements - Register to remove