Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticus
Few quick issues with Blue.

CPU Run-Blocking. Move it down. CPU is averaging about 9 YAC.
USER Catching. Move up to 50. Had WAY to many open drops with receivers with 89 catch and above.
USER tackling. Move to 55 or 60.
USER Run-Blocking. Move up to 50 or 55. Ran 6 carries with Gurly, combined for -16 yards. Longest run was 3. My OL is good too. Lowest OVR is 84.

Other than that, the CPU passing game is really well balanced, and the stats look good. Just the running game needs a bit more testing,
Yeah you can mix and match with any of my sets. You can move the CPUs runblocking down to 55(red), or 50(green). You don't have to move the USER tackling up to 55 or 60 if you lower the CPUs runblocking.

Yeah your WRs may have 89 catching but what is there C.I.T rating? That plays a big part in them holding on to the ball. You have to know all your WRs strength because they will let it go if there C.I.T isn't good. I like the catching at 45. It gives the most balance and exposes your players receiving attributes.

You can move the USER runblocking up to 35(red) or 50(green). I set my sliders up for guys to adjust certain areas to other sets where they struggle, and it won't throw off anything.