Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2015, 08:16 PM   #361
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants (0-0)0106824
Dallas Cowboys (0-0)0147627
Team Stats Comparison
NYGDAL
Total Offense418372
Rushing Yards12040
Passing Yards298332
First Downs2014
Punt Return Yards210
Kick Return Yards75122
Total Yards514494
Turnovers2(-1)1(+1)
3rd Down Converstion9-12(75%)8-12(66%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion1-2(50%)0-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-11-1
Penalties2-283-31
Posession Time34:0125:59
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
E. Manning28/3430521
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Jennings20733.61
S. Vereen6223.60
E. Manning12525.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
O. Beckham Jr.812015.01
L. Donnell78712.40
R. Randle36220.60
D. Fells372.30
V. Cruz263.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
L. Collins100.010
J. McClain90.000
J. Thomas III80.000
J. Pierre-Paul61.000
J. Casillas60.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Romo18/3134031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. McFadden14151.00
L. Dunbar8243.00
J. Randle310.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Bryant56212.41
J. Witten49423.51
C. Beasley36120.30
D. McFadden3186.00
T. Williams210753.51
L. Dunbar1-2-2.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J. Wilcox120.010
O. Scandrick70.000
A. Hitchens70.000
R. McClain60.000
B. Church60.000
S. Lee50.000
M. Claiborne50.000
B. Carr50.000
J. Heath50.000
G. Hardy40.500
T. Crawford20.500


Eli was money and we couldn't rush to save our lives but somehow we came out on top.
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #362
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticus
Few quick issues with Blue.

CPU Run-Blocking. Move it down. CPU is averaging about 9 YAC.
USER Catching. Move up to 50. Had WAY to many open drops with receivers with 89 catch and above.
USER tackling. Move to 55 or 60.
USER Run-Blocking. Move up to 50 or 55. Ran 6 carries with Gurly, combined for -16 yards. Longest run was 3. My OL is good too. Lowest OVR is 84.

Other than that, the CPU passing game is really well balanced, and the stats look good. Just the running game needs a bit more testing,
Yeah you can mix and match with any of my sets. You can move the CPUs runblocking down to 55(red), or 50(green). You don't have to move the USER tackling up to 55 or 60 if you lower the CPUs runblocking.

Yeah your WRs may have 89 catching but what is there C.I.T rating? That plays a big part in them holding on to the ball. You have to know all your WRs strength because they will let it go if there C.I.T isn't good. I like the catching at 45. It gives the most balance and exposes your players receiving attributes.

You can move the USER runblocking up to 35(red) or 50(green). I set my sliders up for guys to adjust certain areas to other sets where they struggle, and it won't throw off anything.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:28 PM   #363
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Giants (0-0)0106824
Dallas Cowboys (0-0)0147627
Team Stats Comparison
NYGDAL
Total Offense418372
Rushing Yards12040
Passing Yards298332
First Downs2014
Punt Return Yards210
Kick Return Yards75122
Total Yards514494
Turnovers2(-1)1(+1)
3rd Down Converstion9-12(75%)8-12(66%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion1-2(50%)0-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-11-1
Penalties2-283-31
Posession Time34:0125:59
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
E. Manning28/3430521
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Jennings20733.61
S. Vereen6223.60
E. Manning12525.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
O. Beckham Jr.812015.01
L. Donnell78712.40
R. Randle36220.60
D. Fells372.30
V. Cruz263.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
L. Collins100.010
J. McClain90.000
J. Thomas III80.000
J. Pierre-Paul61.000
J. Casillas60.000
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Romo18/3134031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. McFadden14151.00
L. Dunbar8243.00
J. Randle310.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Bryant56212.41
J. Witten49423.51
C. Beasley36120.30
D. McFadden3186.00
T. Williams210753.51
L. Dunbar1-2-2.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
J. Wilcox120.010
O. Scandrick70.000
A. Hitchens70.000
R. McClain60.000
B. Church60.000
S. Lee50.000
M. Claiborne50.000
B. Carr50.000
J. Heath50.000
G. Hardy40.500
T. Crawford20.500


Eli was money and we couldn't rush to save our lives but somehow we came out on top.
Yeah you still pulled it off even though it looks like they out played you.. What's your record on the season?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:29 PM   #364
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah they definitely did. And now it's 1-0. I started from scratch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:30 PM   #365
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Yeah they definitely did. And now it's 1-0. I started from scratch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With the red set?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:30 PM   #366
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Yeahhhh with the latest QB changes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:31 PM   #367
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Yeahhhh with the latest QB changes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did the new accuracy feel on both sides?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:33 PM   #368
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

It's actually pretty good so far.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 PM.

Top -