Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2015, 12:30 PM   #345
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah the Seahawks are very tough to beat. I struggle with Dallas for some reason too and I hate it. Haha!

Yeah I knew I couldn't be the only one to see the improved coverage. CPU was flat out dreadful against me passing since the tuning up that so that tweak to the QB accuracy had to be made. Hopefully me raising the USER accuracy on the other sets help some guys with there passing..

You just like me man. I'm always going into practice and working on certain areas I need to get better with or just to work on some different plays too so I can keep expanding my offense.. That's something I try to preach to guys who use my sliders. If you are struggling with certain stuff go into practice mode, or check the replays on certain plays so you can review what happen. It could have been a read you missed when you was passing or a cutback that was there you could have ran through. Some guys are so quick to blame the sliders instead seeing what they can go do to improve.. If other guys are playing on settings that are harder, and are having success with those settings, then it's obvious that the sliders are not to blame for there struggles..
For sure!!! I spent about 15 minutes running HB Slam in the Full House Formation with the Pack against a random defense before bed the other night. I got close to 100 reps in! Its a play I never run against a play the CPU would probably never run, but I knew I had bad habits controlling my RB in the running game. I diagnosed what I was doing before and figured out what i should be doing control wise. On average ive increased my YPC about 1.5 yds and ive been able to pop a few 8,9,10 yarders. Its no secret that practice helps. Hell, whenever I get bored I go into practice mode and do random play against random play. How else do you think you will get better at this game on these sliders? Don listen to the "B" and moaners, you do a great job every year for us "ballers". I have off work thru tuesday and nothing to do so Im gonna hammer out a ton of games in the next few days. I'll keep ya up to date on my experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 12:31 PM   #346
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I dont think that is problem of your slider set, thanks for your work and efford. Im surprise too, because i enjoy a lot your green set in Madden 15 but i feel than Allmadden in M16 is more difficult
You shouldn't just give up though. Maybe adjusting a couple of the sliders might get you going. I just raised the USER accuracy up 15 points on the green set. That should help you out some. I know you said you were struggling to stop the run. Lower the CPUs runblocking to 45. Drop the CPUs tackling to 45 if you are struggling to run the ball. All you probably need is a few small adjustments to get you going. I can easily help you tweak the sliders to suit your style of play.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:46 PM   #347
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Can I suggest raising the HUM and CPU kickoff power. I know it seems like a small deal but its not. Ive been playing on 55 kickoff power for both the CPU and HUM since the game came out. HUM power at 55 is about right, but im going to test CPU at 60 now. It makes a HUGE difference. Instead of starting a drive at the 30 you may have to start at the 20 or 25. That's another 1st down you have to get.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:03 PM   #348
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Can I suggest raising the HUM and CPU kickoff power. I know it seems like a small deal but its not. Ive been playing on 55 kickoff power for both the CPU and HUM since the game came out. HUM power at 55 is about right, but im going to test CPU at 60 now. It makes a HUGE difference. Instead of starting a drive at the 30 you may have to start at the 20 or 25. That's another 1st down you have to get.
Hell I actually thought about lowering it. Haha! I be getting a lot of touchbacks. Does your kicker have a strong leg? Everytime I get a full kick it goes out the back of the endzone.. I wish it was separte though so I could raise the CPUs to 55. There kickoffs is random. I might raise it to 55 just because of that..
Old 09-06-2015, 01:26 PM   #349
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Idk i use Crosby for the most part and unless I get full power its a TB, but the CPU doesnt seem to kick it deep enough. I guess I just want KO returns to be rare cuz in real life it mostly consists of bad decisions by the returner to bring in out of their own endzone from 3-5 yards deep, but im not really seeing the CPU kick it 3-5 yards deep. They also kick it out of the endzone a lot in real life depending on the kicker. Then again, if I return it from the goal line i usually start from the 20-30. I think the CPU is programmed to kneel it down when its somewhere between 3-4 yards deep. You dont have to change it slider wise, but im gonna play my next few games with HUM 55 and CPU 60.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:13 PM   #350
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Idk i use Crosby for the most part and unless I get full power its a TB, but the CPU doesnt seem to kick it deep enough. I guess I just want KO returns to be rare cuz in real life it mostly consists of bad decisions by the returner to bring in out of their own endzone from 3-5 yards deep, but im not really seeing the CPU kick it 3-5 yards deep. They also kick it out of the endzone a lot in real life depending on the kicker. Then again, if I return it from the goal line i usually start from the 20-30. I think the CPU is programmed to kneel it down when its somewhere between 3-4 yards deep. You dont have to change it slider wise, but im gonna play my next few games with HUM 55 and CPU 60.
Yeah I'm gonna try 55..
Old 09-06-2015, 02:21 PM   #351
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Another strip fumble.: http://youtu.be/F8g8FplFCao
Punching the ball out from behind: http://youtu.be/LkvrG28gCZU

I'm seeing plenty of strip fumble animations with my current tackle sliders. Like I was telling people you can't compare what happens on All-Madden to what happens on Pro and All-Pro. You have to set the sliders up differently on each level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 02:22 PM   #352
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Cool. Im gonna start streaming on twitch with Jarrods black set right now if anyone wants to watch me get my butt kicked. Im 0-8 against SEA. http://www.twitch.tv/canofcorncobb

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »