View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 05:54 PM   #5327
vikesfan059
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMike
Good job on Rutgers, but based on the week 2 depth chart, I would switch Darnell Davis into Ronnie James, since he played week 1 in the secondary and I think most people would rather have a 5th CB then a 7th DE.

And I'm not one to argue ratings and I know you guys have a formula, but Blessuan Austin should be RU's highest rated CB. He's gotten a ton of praise throughout the preseason and should probably be a little higher then a 67 overall.
I agree about a 5th CB, I wanted to see Rutgers 2nd week depth chart to see how the secondary was going to fill out with all those dismissals but I wanted to make sure Rutgers at least had all named players for Week 1. I will update Rutgers along with the rest of the B1G (apart from Penn St. & Michigan) once I find all of their Week 2 depth charts and update Oregon St. & Washington St. to Week 1/2.

Austin will have to remain 67 since he's a freshman. I'm excited to see how Rutgers young secondary develops over the course of the season. Washington St.'s Air Raid should provide an interesting test!