Home

NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2015, 03:15 PM   #5321
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14: 2015-16 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikesfan059
I'm done for the night. I'll try and update Purdue, Northwestern & Minnesota sometime tomorrow.

PSN: vikesfan059
Check: Nebraska has MLB Chris Weber

Edits:
  • Maryland WR Levern Jacobs changed to Levern Jacobs III (Source: Maryland-Richmond game)
  • Nebraska LOLB Dedrick Young changed to Dedrick Young II (Source)
  • Nebraska updated to their Week 1 depth chart
  • Rutgers FB Razohnn Gross removed (Dismissed) and replaced with WR Vance Matthews
  • Rutgers CB Nadir Barnwell removed (Dismissed) and replaced with ROLB Brandon Russell
  • Rutgers CB Dre Boggs removed (Dismissed) and replaced with CB Brian Verbitski
  • Rutgers CB Ruhann Peele removed (Dismissed) and replaced with LE Darnell Davis Jr
  • Rutgers FS Delon Stephenson removed (Dismissed) and replaced with TE Anthony Folkerts
  • Washington LE Joe Mathis changed to Joe Mathis III (Source)
  • Washington CB Sidney Jones changed to Sidney Jones IV (Source)
  • Wisconsin CB Sojourn Shelton changed to Sojourn Shelton II (Source: Wisconsin-Bama game)
Good job on Rutgers, but based on the week 2 depth chart, I would switch Darnell Davis into Ronnie James, since he played week 1 in the secondary and I think most people would rather have a 5th CB then a 7th DE.

And I'm not one to argue ratings and I know you guys have a formula, but Blessuan Austin should be RU's highest rated CB. He's gotten a ton of praise throughout the preseason and should probably be a little higher then a 67 overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #5322
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

OVR: 2

Taking the file for a few minutes just to make some minor changes before I forget lol.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:07 PM   #5323
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

Update posted to PSN: K-Weezy-8

Check: Akron has CB Jordan George

Minor updates to Pitt, Ohio State, and Virginia Tech
Added players to Akron and Western Michigan suggested by Guru **both teams are now complete**

Duplicate Number
Pittsburgh WR Elijah Zeise should be #28
Old 09-08-2015, 05:02 PM   #5324
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm grabbing the file to do some quick Oregon equipment edits... I will repost soon.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2015, 05:30 PM   #5325
Rookie

nhill76's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
I'm grabbing the file to do some quick Oregon equipment edits... I will repost soon.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #5326
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7

Roster back up under PSN: Schoene503

Oregon QB will now be shown Vernon Adams Jr. He is rocking the Jr on the back of his jersey this year. Thanks guys and file is looking really good!!!!

Old 09-08-2015, 05:54 PM   #5327
Roster Editor

vikesfan059's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMike
Good job on Rutgers, but based on the week 2 depth chart, I would switch Darnell Davis into Ronnie James, since he played week 1 in the secondary and I think most people would rather have a 5th CB then a 7th DE.

And I'm not one to argue ratings and I know you guys have a formula, but Blessuan Austin should be RU's highest rated CB. He's gotten a ton of praise throughout the preseason and should probably be a little higher then a 67 overall.
I agree about a 5th CB, I wanted to see Rutgers 2nd week depth chart to see how the secondary was going to fill out with all those dismissals but I wanted to make sure Rutgers at least had all named players for Week 1. I will update Rutgers along with the rest of the B1G (apart from Penn St. & Michigan) once I find all of their Week 2 depth charts and update Oregon St. & Washington St. to Week 1/2.

Austin will have to remain 67 since he's a freshman. I'm excited to see how Rutgers young secondary develops over the course of the season. Washington St.'s Air Raid should provide an interesting test!
Old 09-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #5328
MVP

Her89Man's Arena

I have the file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »