View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #319
thehighestjedi01
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just had a fun time in a win with Dallas over Minnesota 28-23.

The yardage was spot on. The stats for the most part were good. I had a ton of sacks though. That was the biggest negative stats wise.

Teddy had 73% possibly too high but, Romo was at 68%

I went a different direction with the sliders and it's what I'm going forward with personally.

This might not be what I use for my official slider set but, I'm gaining good enough info that I'll make it an option for those just wanting a fun competitive game with no house rules.
I don't like house rules. I just want to play a tough CPU and feel I earned the win. That's how the game went.

I get tired of holding the CPU's hand. I want to give my team what I need to compete slider wise and let the CPU be tough and go all out and earn the win.

I'll post where I am with them.

One key was leaving the CPU slider at 50. Starting mine at 50 then raising my side as needed but, not touching the CPU side.

I got user pass reaction and coverage at 100. User tackle at 53. User pass block and run block at 55.

It's amazing how even that helped.

Now I'm going to raise user Int's by 5 until it's as high as needed.

I really think lowering CPU stuff until the user side is maxed out hurts the CPU. I loved the CPU QB attacking down field.

Anyway. If anyone wants to try it I'm still testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just downloaded the new patch and starting my franchise and plugging these into the new slider set I am using. Have you tried file share since the update was released?

I broadcast all my games live from twitch.tv/thehighestjedi Give me a follow !