Old 09-13-2015, 03:53 PM   #1304
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I added a basic Coach Philosophy Change sheet. Right now it will just give you a new Off/Def Scheme and Off/Def Playbook. It is not totally random. It will base your playbook off of the scheme randomly picked. So you won't get Vertical Passing and then the Vikings playbook. Defense just has generic playbooks associated with the schemes because I don't know what teams would go with which. I do plan on doing each player scheme based off of this but it will take time. Lots of formulas.

You can use this if you are running a 32 team coach controlled CFM with firing off so you can have philosophy change without the creating a coach part. Also you can use this if you have coach firing on and don't really know what to give the newly created coach. It's just a quick way to get the info you need without having to think to much so you can spend more time playing the game.
Sweet!! I'll be for sure using this! Thanks for putting your own time into this man and giving us something to help CFM off season go by faster!

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk