View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #32
JohnnyFootball01
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All-Pro/Adjusted Penalty Sliders/32 team Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
That's how my games have gone, each game has taken on a life of its own lol.

Overall the better team usually wins, not always but like you played the Bills 3x and won 2, so 2/3 is how it should be for better teams.

As far as the Int slider, I'm still seeing 2-3 ints combined both teams per gm but I'm also seeing more dropped ints after lowering it to 35.

It doesn't seem to be hurting anything at this point, and actually in my last game the Raiders DT(Dan Williams) dropped into zone and snag one from me lol. I ended up throwing 2ints that game(1 w/ Dalton and 1 w/ McCarraon) and the cpu w/ Carr didn't throw any.

Overall everything else at default has been really good. If your games are playing that good, I wouldn't touch a thing bro.

Hm I'm going to lower ints to 35 and give it a shot I doubt it can affect players behavior, for now I usually have 5 turnovers both sides combined, also have u noticed that raising defensive pass interference to 55 resets it self every time back to 50 as soon as you leave the option and go back into it, and do you lower ints for both user and CPU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk