View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 08:38 PM   #1487
adickerson
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Just want to say that this is probably the best version of madden that I've played in over 15 years of the game and these sliders have made it even better. I have made a few changes after playing about a seasons worth of games.

Changed user and cpu tkl to 45 - was seeing way too many broken tackles, and my 99 everything SS kept getting trucked by 5'7" 200lb rb's.

Bumped hum run blocking up to 55- I don't user my rb's so I figured they should have the same advantages as the cup. Le'veon Bell went from 2.5 YPc to around 4.

Thinking about lowering cpu and hum qb acc- Matt Barkley just torched me for over 400 yards and almost 85% completion. Might try the 37 someone suggested earlier.

Also thinking about taking wr catch down a few notches - seeing a bunch of circus catches from players who should not be making circus catches.

Two other issues I'm seeing are fatigue and injuries - even using the auto subs, I'm seeing o linemen getting subbed on long drives. It also seems that I'm facing the backup qb in a lot of games, but I'm not sure if the injury slider has anything to do with skimmed games.

Other than those minor things, games are playing awesome. Thanks armor for you hard work.

Last edited by adickerson; 09-16-2015 at 08:40 PM.