Old 09-17-2015, 11:06 AM   #1506
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
These Sliders are amazing. I had a great game last night. I was the Houston Texans and playing against the Kansas City Chiefs. At first I coundt do anything against their D. I messed up and got burned twice while playing cornerback and Alex Smith took advantage of it. I was down 17-3 at half. Early in the 3rd quarter I got a safty and a field goal the next possesion so the score was 17-8. Nothing happned in the rest of the 3rd quarter. I was shutting down Smith and Charles in the second half, they had a lot of three and outs.

Later in the 4th I socred a few touchdowns to take the lead but KC beat me in the last drive in the game. The only thing I witnessed was that i had over 70 plays and KC only had 40 something. I actually play 14 min quarters and this is the third game in a row where I had WAY more plays than the CPU but the games are pretty close. Should I lower the mins because I do not like having 70+ plays a game?
- Try 12 minute quarters (if you do use 65 fatigue). The game plays great on 12 minutes as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
If you raise your d-line subs a little you shouldn't have that issue due to better rotation throughout the game.
- I will tinker with that...maybe raise it out at 55 in on 60 vs the 55/50 set up. Something to consider. But I also love the challenge of managing my subs myself based on down, distance, feel of the game, drives and situations. I want to be more hands on then using the auto sub. The auto sub for me really is a safety net when I am not minding my players snaps more than it is a true in game management feature. I am the coach and I should be making most of those decisions.

But something to consider tweaking maybe......maybe. LOL.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23