Old 09-17-2015, 08:16 PM   #40
ManiacMatt1782
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: EA Sports UFC GameChangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'd like to see you and/or Matt throw your names in the hat, as well. Although, since this is a popular vote, then I think all of us would have a pretty tough time getting voted in. Hopefully, Aholbert can get the votes. Offline really needs to be represented and I know he would really push for improvements for AI, CAF and modes. If 5 online guys go, then that could be telling for the future of the series.
As much as I appreciate that, I am probably the wrong guy to send. I always think of things too late, and am terrible at getting my thoughts organized.

Who ever does represent, all I ask is they mention the broken counter system and how it has to rely on a mechanic to make it work. And that is a bad system If you beat someone to the punch, it should be a devastating counter. If you catch someone overextending because they have a poor understanding of range, it should be a devastating counter, you should not have to use a dodge, sway or parry to land a hard counter shot. As it is right now, all it is, is an unblocked strike, and sometimes not even that because the recovery from whiffed strikes is too forgiving.

Last edited by ManiacMatt1782; 09-17-2015 at 08:19 PM.