Old 09-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #39
ChaseB
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Official FUT 16 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10
I know you can right after you pick kits but you only get 30 seconds to do so. If I want a custom formation or to adjust the roles of all 10 outfield players there isn't enough time. Online seasons allows you to do all of these things before putting you in an actual game. There's a decent amount of people who will leave if you don't ready up within 5-10 seconds.

These settings help a lot and make a big difference on midfield especially since you can use free roam/stay back/get forward options. It seems like this should be in with changing kit numbers, choosing a captain, free kick takers etc.
No, like you can do this when setting your lineup. You know how you pick your formation etc. in the menu before you actually press a button to "find an opponent"? Look across the bottom of your screen, I think it's a trigger or bumper for "set player roles" or "team instructions" or whatever. You have as much time as you want in here to change things.

Or maybe we're having a failure to communicate. I know you're talking about Online Seasons, which is what I'm talking about too... Or you're talking about everything that's not online seasons?