Home

Official FUT 16 Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official FUT 16 Discussion Thread within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #33

kaletore11's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Official FUT 16 Discussion Thread

I've only payed the demo, but I really like the 3421 this year. Defense takes some getting good used to, but the attacks are deadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Positive HIV test results > fans talking class in sports

Old 09-18-2015, 12:25 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10
Kovecic looks awesome. Let me know how he is I'm gonna replace Rakitic after his loan is up.
Kovačić, based on demo, is a beast. Quick, agile, great ball control and has that nice pass. Great 1k midfielder.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:05 PM   #35
Trequartista

10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimeTimmyJim
Anyone found an effective formation? My 4-3-3 (4) isn't as effective as it used to be.
Same with 433(2). For whatever reason the dm goes forward way too much while my cm's stay back too often. I was hoping we'd be able to adjust player roles and tactics before getting into a game, it would fix a lot of these problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Kovačić, based on demo, is a beast. Quick, agile, great ball control and has that nice pass. Great 1k midfielder.
You got a steal. He's at 3.5k now but I'll pick him up. Rafinha is pretty similar but not quite as quick and he's less than 1k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #36
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10
Same with 433(2). For whatever reason the dm goes forward way too much while my cm's stay back too often. I was hoping we'd be able to adjust player roles and tactics before getting into a game, it would fix a lot of these problems.

You got a steal. He's at 3.5k now but I'll pick him up. Rafinha is pretty similar but not quite as quick and he's less than 1k
You can always adjust your player roles in UT. Just set them how you want in the menu before you even play a game and that becomes your default. Now, if you're saying you do this and it just doesn't feel like it's helping, then that's another issue entirely (obviously).
Old 09-18-2015, 02:52 PM   #37
Trequartista

10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You can always adjust your player roles in UT. Just set them how you want in the menu before you even play a game and that becomes your default. Now, if you're saying you do this and it just doesn't feel like it's helping, then that's another issue entirely (obviously).
I know you can right after you pick kits but you only get 30 seconds to do so. If I want a custom formation or to adjust the roles of all 10 outfield players there isn't enough time. Online seasons allows you to do all of these things before putting you in an actual game. There's a decent amount of people who will leave if you don't ready up within 5-10 seconds.

These settings help a lot and make a big difference on midfield especially since you can use free roam/stay back/get forward options. It seems like this should be in with changing kit numbers, choosing a captain, free kick takers etc.
Old 09-18-2015, 03:02 PM   #38
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Is each transfer market specific to consoles? Like, I am on PS4, so are the cards I'm buying only from PS4 users, or is it across the board (X1, PS3, PS4, X360)?

If it's specific to PS4--how in the world are people already bidding 75K+ coins?????
Old 09-18-2015, 03:09 PM   #39
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10
I know you can right after you pick kits but you only get 30 seconds to do so. If I want a custom formation or to adjust the roles of all 10 outfield players there isn't enough time. Online seasons allows you to do all of these things before putting you in an actual game. There's a decent amount of people who will leave if you don't ready up within 5-10 seconds.

These settings help a lot and make a big difference on midfield especially since you can use free roam/stay back/get forward options. It seems like this should be in with changing kit numbers, choosing a captain, free kick takers etc.
No, like you can do this when setting your lineup. You know how you pick your formation etc. in the menu before you actually press a button to "find an opponent"? Look across the bottom of your screen, I think it's a trigger or bumper for "set player roles" or "team instructions" or whatever. You have as much time as you want in here to change things.

Or maybe we're having a failure to communicate. I know you're talking about Online Seasons, which is what I'm talking about too... Or you're talking about everything that's not online seasons?
Old 09-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #40
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Is each transfer market specific to consoles? Like, I am on PS4, so are the cards I'm buying only from PS4 users, or is it across the board (X1, PS3, PS4, X360)?

If it's specific to PS4--how in the world are people already bidding 75K+ coins?????
They say that this year every market is independent. So people on PS4 only trade on PS4 and that specific market is only on PS4. I don't know how people have that much coin, but I still assume farming will end up happening somehow. Also I think you can transfer your coins from FUT 15 to FUT 16 one-time only I think I read(?) so that might be it as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »