Old 09-21-2015, 12:53 PM   #1617
adickerson
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyNaStY JOSH
I dropped CPU accuracy to 37, and it was terrible. I played saints and Brees looked like a rookie. So I exited the game in my CFM and I bumped it to 40 and I **** you not Brees went 22/22 with 270 yards and 2 td lol
Im guessing you didn't see him play for real yesterday....sucked dirty donkey di@k for first 3 quarters. Anyway, I played him yesterday in my bucs franchise and here are his numbers w/37 acc:

31/46 (67%) 330 yds 2tds 1int 93.5 qb rating

In real life yesterday vs. the bucs he went:

24/38 (63%) 255yds 1td 1 int 80.5 qb rating

Not too far off.

For me, 37 acc and 60 wr cth has been the sweet spot...QB's and WR's play closer to their ratings, you see some errant throws and the circus catches go way down. Just like in real life there will be anomalies (Matt Mcgloin had a monster game against me in my steelers franchise), but you can't judge any slider after 1 or 2 games. I played at least 10 games with acc at 40, cth at 65, and tkl at 40 before i changed them, and after about 10 games with my new settings, play is almost perfect for me. Also remember that sliders are a base...everyone has different play styles and ability, so what might be perfect for Armor might need a little adjustment for another player. For instance, I don't user my rb's so bumping run blocking up to 55 to match the cpu was perfect for me, where I can see that if I usered my rb's 55 would probably be too easy.

Last edited by adickerson; 09-21-2015 at 03:23 PM.