SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Icon2 CONTINUOUS NEWS FEED

YEAR 5 OCTOBER NEWSFEED

YEAR 5 OCTOBER NEWSFEED

October 25
Preseason All Americans, Preseason Top 25 and the Top 100 Incoming Freshman

I didn't feel like posting it all right here so you can check it out at the link below!

YEAR 5 Preseason Info

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAR 5 NOVEMBER NEWSFEED

November 1st
- SimWorld’s Dreece has stated “I really like Markel Murphy as a pro prospect. Keep an eye on him this year”.

- SimWorld’s Yellz says “There is no reason that Sam Houston’s Rick Blaze shouldn’t lead the nation in scoring this year. He should be scoring at least 25 per game. He is that good”.

November 3rd
- SimWorld’s CWSapp says that he is “95% sure” that Jamaree Huntingdon will be heading to the NBA after this season.

November 5th
- SimWorld’s Blindside thinks that although Connor Lucas is a four year senior, he will continue to get better during his final season and as an NBA player. Blindside has Lucas as a LOCK to be a top five pick no matter who declares for the draft.

November 7th
- SimWorld’s Adam Jones feels that the best player that no one is talking about is Andrej Novoselec who is “definitely going to be declaring for the draft this year”.

November 10th
- SimWorld’s Raiderz feels that freshman D.J. Carter is “the best PG prospect that we have seen in a long time. He can do it all and he will be a franchise changer in my opinion”.

November 13th
- Notre Dame announced via Twitter that Connor Lucas would not be playing in the team’s opener due to mild ankle sprain.

- Tennessee sophomore PF Austin Kelly finishes last night’s game with 21 points and 16 rebounds.

- Gonzaga sophomore Jim Barnett struggles in the first game of his sophomore season scoring only 7 points.

November 16th
- SimWorld’s Adam Jones says that 18 year old Chinese Center Zhao Dejong does have some legit similarities to Yao Ming but still has a lot of room to grow.

- Arizona State freshman PG Kyle Bryant is looking great as he finished with 11 points and 12 assists in tonight’s game.

- Florida sophomore PG James Jefferson is taking advantage of Justice Kelly’s departure as he scores 27 points as well as dishing 4 assists.

November 19th
- Kansas State freshman PG D.J. Carter has only been logging about 12 minutes a game and it has been confusing everyone that follows the Wildcats. We were later informed that “We just want to make sure D.J. is fully adjusted to the college game before we completely throw him into the fire”. Carter is currently averaging 5.5 points, 1.3 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.1 steals per game.

- On the other hand, Connecticut freshman SF Jamadre Washington has had an amazing three games and is shooting up many big boards as he is averaging 18.5 points, 8.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 2.2 blocks and 1.8 steals per game.

November 22nd
- Ohio State freshman PF Donovan West finishes tonight’s game with 7 blocks.

- Oklahoma sophomore PF Angelo Charles (one of CWSapp’s top 10 returning players in the nation) has struggled at the beginning of this season as he is only averaging 8.7 points and 5.9 rebounds per game. SimWorld’s Yellz says there is NO WAY that he continues to play this poorly for the remainder of the season.

- UNC Charlotte sophomore SF Jaden Keech has a monster game as he drops 41 points in an overtime win over Tulane.

November 26th
- Kristen Huntingdon (mother of top prospect Center Jamaree Huntingdon) has announced that her son will “definitely be entering the draft after his sophomore season”.

- After a game against La. Tech sophomore SG Darren “Deuce” Douglas (who dropped 31 points), Washington State senior says that Douglas “may be the best 2 guard in the nation. Even better than Blaze”.

November 30th
- Kansas State freshman PG D.J. Carter doesn’t disappoint in his first game as a starter. He finishes with 18 points, 4 rebounds, 11 assists, 4 steals.

- West Virginia sophomore Center Emlous Buren is quietly having another very good season averaging 17.1 points, 9.7 rebounds, 1.2 blocks per game in the team’s first five games.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAR 5 DECEMBER NEWSFEED

December 1st
- Oregon freshman PG Jeremy Sanders is getting some recognition after his last game of 17 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 block and 2 steals. SimWorld’s Raiderz says “At 6’5 220, his value comes from the fact that he can be a legitimate 1 or 2 in the league”.

- After a first half of 12 points and 10 rebounds, Villanova junior PF Terrance Wallace was ejected for getting in a fight with Oakland junior PF Ervin Estime. This is Wallace’s third fight that he has been in since last December.

December 5th
- Connor Lucas looking for back to back Player of the Year Awards after a night with 22 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals.

- Jamaree Huntingdon is showing out this sophomore year. Tonight he finished with 18 points, 14 rebounds and 4 blocks in an impressive performance against another top prospect, Oklahoma junior Center Kevin Sullivan.

December 8th
- SimWorld’s Blindside feels that Nebraska sophomore PF JaKarr Joseph “is a kid that will start showing up on people’s big boards. He isn’t ready to be a star right now but in a year or so he could be a lottery pick.

- UAB junior PG Elliot Richmond says that he did not get recruited by any of the “major” schools like Duke, UNC or Kansas and uses that as motivation on the court. Richmond is currently averaging 21.4 points per game but only 3.3 assists.

December 12th
- SimWorld’s Dreece feels that Arizona freshman SG Brandon Vaughn and freshman Center Oshay Baylis are one of the best freshmen duos in the country. “I think they both can be first round draft picks and I’m sure that at least one of them will declare after this year”. We will see next month where CWSapp’s has them listed on his Big Board.

December 16th
- SimWorld’s Blindside has been informed by Ferhan Tanyu (19 Year Old 6’10 211 lbs SF from Turkey) that he will be declaring for the draft next year. Tanyu clearly needs to put on some muscle but he is one of the better shooters available. Blindside thinks that Tanyu should be a mid first rounder.

- D.J. Carter continues his dominance and has averaged 18.4 points, 7.7 assists and 4.1 steals in the month of December.

December 20th
- Ohio State freshman PF Donovan West is keeping hope alive for what appears to be a relatively weak Ohio State Buckeye team after leading them to a win with 15 points, 14 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 steals.

December 23th
- In what appears to be one of the best head to head matchups that we have seen this year so far, Sam Houston State junior SG Rick Blaze went head to head with Gonzaga sophomore SF Jim Barnett. Barnett won the head to head matchup finishing with 34 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists but Blaze (finished with 30 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal) and his team won the game.

December 27th
- It’s time to look at the 5 top senior prospects. Of course this doesn’t reflect who had the best college career but simply who we think will be the best pro prospects.

5) Jihaad Young
School: Washington State
Position: SG
Height: 6’6
Weight: 205
Projected: Early Second Round Draft Pick
Summary: Young is a guy that was projected to do more on the offensive end but couldn’t put it all together for whatever reason. None the less, he has surpassed expectations as a defensive player and it is the reason that he will more than likely hear his name called somewhere in the second round in the draft.

4) Brett Fitness
School: Army
Height: 6’4
Weight: 207
Projected: Late First to Early Second Round Draft Pick
Summary: One of the two Fitness brothers on this list. No matter what, the Fitness were going to be staying in school for all four years. Brett is the brother that we tend to hear about the least but he probably the more exciting player of the two. Brett can handle the rock but is also more athletic than people give him credit for. I think he will be a good addition to an already established team in the NBA.

3) Jabari McDonald
School: Saint Mary’s
Position: PF
Height: 6’8
Weight: 243
Projected: Late First Round Draft Pick
Summary: Jabari may not have come to Saint Mary’s as a guy that anyone expected to be an NBA prospect but he definitely changed minds very quickly. Jabari has something that a lot of big men don’t have and that’s the ability to handle the rock. Because of this, McDonald has a variety of offensive options when he is given the opportunity. Problem is that he won’t be the primary option in the NBA so he will have to find other ways to score. None the less, the kid still has a unique skill set.

2) Bobby Fitness
School: Air Force
Position: PG
Height: 6’1
Weight: 202
Projected: Mid to Late First Round Draft Pick
Summary: I promised you two Fitness boys so here you go. Bobby is the Fitness brother that most people are familiar with because he seems to always find his way in to the top 5 in the nation in steals. Bobby is a serious defender and has been one of the better defenders at the position since his freshman year. His hustle and tenacity on defense along with his improved ability to distribute should ensure that Mr. Fitness hears his name called in the first round.

1) Connor Lucas
School: Notre Dame
Position: SF
Height: 6’7
Weight: 239
Projected: Top Five Draft Pick
Summary: Not much left to say about Connor Lucas that hasn’t already been said. He has made it to the National Championship game, been First Team All American, ACC Player of the Year… the kid is just an amazing player that can do it all. I think that whatever team drafts him will have the flexibility to use him in a variety of different ways because he is so talented and versatile. Connor is by far, the best senior prospect in the country.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEAR 5 JANUARY NEWSFEED

January 1st
- It’s time to look at the 5 top overseas prospects. We will also look at the likelihood that they will declare for the draft this year.

5) Arturas Vecerskis
Height: 6’3
Weight: 181
Projected: Mid First Round Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 50%
Summary: There are not a ton of pass first traditional point guards left out there but Arturas is one of them. He is also a good defender but his ability to shoot is what holds him back from being a top five pick. I will say that he has the potential to be an all star but it is going to take some time.

4) Omer Nadir
Height: 6’11
Weight: 245
Projected: Lottery Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 20%
Summary: There are a lot of foreign big men that scouts have shown some interest in and this is one of them. Nadir is a good rebounder and a defender that struggles to score in the paint. Nadir has admitted that he is not ready for the league but I feel strongly that he will declare NEXT year and will be a high lottery pick.

3) Cirjak Bozilovic
Height: 6’10
Weight: 208
Summary: Bozlilovic has shown that he can do one thing very well and that is shoot. He has improved his range since last year and is almost automatic from behind the arc. He is not as athletic as many suspected but some scouts think that with time he could be a perennial All Star and a “Dirk type” scorer.

2) Andrija Novoselec
Height: 7’0
Weight: 211
Projected: High Lottery Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 80%
Summary: Novoselec is a special player that I have had my eye on since he was 16 years old (Not in that way Chris Hanson). Novoselec (the younger brother of Fabijan Novoselec) has a very unique skill set like his brother but on the defensive end. Novoselec has proven to be one of the best perimeter defenders in his league. He is also extremely quick and has a very impressive jumper. The only thing that holds Novoselc back from being a number one pick is that many don’t think he will grow much more than he already has… but who knows.

1) Zhao Dejong
Position: C
Height: 7’1
Weight: 305
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 15%
Summary: Dejong needs more time before he gets to the NBA but Blindside told me that sources say that he will definitely coming to the states next year. We briefly mentioned Dejong but it is clear why he is at the top of this list. Guys that big that can score in the post don’t come along often so people are definitely going to be aiming to get this kid.

January 4th
- In a quick interview with SimWorld’s Yellz, Sam Houston State junior SG Rick Blaze announces “I really want us to go far this year because it will be my last chance to win a championship in college”. Looks like Mr. Blaze will be available for this year’s draft.

January 7th
- Although Oklahoma PF sophomore Angelo Charles is rated as one of the top PFs in the country, SimWorld’s Raiderz feels that he could use at least one more year in college to improve his skills.

- Oregon freshman PG Jeremy Sanders has been absolutely impressive the past month and it has been speculated that he has catapulted himself in Sapp’s top 10 Big Board.

January 10th
- Top five PG prospect Florida sophomore James Jefferson says that he will be heading to the NBA after this year. He is currently averaging 16.8 points and 5.6 assists per game.

January 13th
- It’s time to look at the 5 top Junior prospects. We will also look at the likelihood that they will declare for the draft this year.

5) Terrance Wallace
School: Villanova
Weight: 271
Projected: Late First Round Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 35%
Summary: If Wallace had not had so many issues these last few years, I think that he would be ready to leave school but he knows that scouts are scared of him at this point. I think he will return back to school to prove that he can be a leader and raise his stock. For what it’s worth he is a punishing post player and will only get better… hopefully.

4) Kevin Sullivan
School: Oklahoma
Height: 7’0
Weight: 270
Projected: Mid to Late First Round Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 70%
Summary: I think that Kevin Sullivan is finally getting sick of sharing the spotlight with sophomore PF Angelo Charles. Sullivan was the man in Oklahoma but his production has suffered somewhat since Charles arrived. Unnamed sources have been saying for a while that Sullivan is ready to get out of here. It’s mostly just rumors but I have him at 70 percent because usually where there is smoke, there is fire. Sullivan is strong and can score near the basket but needs to improve defensively.

3) Elliot Richmond
School: UAB
Height: 6’1
Weight: 197
Projected: Mid to Late First Round Pick
Summary: I really like Elliot Richmond as a player and I think that he has the chance to be an all star in the league. Unfortunately, he has been up and down with his efficiency and he is not the best distributor. He can definitely score and his jumper has improved. If he stays, I think he COULD be a lottery pick next year. We will see.

2) Prince Morgan
School: Missouri
Weight: 244
Projected: Lottery to Mid First Round Pick
Summary: Prince Morgan is looking to be the SEC player of the Year averaging over 20 points and 7 rebounds but many people have pointed out his reluctance to play physical ball. Some players and scouts have stated that Morgan is “too finesse” and won’t last in the league. Personally, I think that Morgan’s athleticism and ability to succeed against players in the SEC that will also be NBA players shows me that he will be fine.

1) Rick Blaze
School: Sam Houston State
Weight: 229
Projected: Top 5 Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 90%
Summary: Loud mouth, bad attitude and a hell of a basketball player. Rick Blaze is a versatile scorer with great size and an aggressive mentality on the court (and off). Blaze’s conversation with Yellz leads us to believe that he is definitely declaring but because the words did come from his mouth, I don’t want to say it is 100%

January 15th
- It’s time to look at the 5 top sophomore prospects. We will also look at the likelihood that they will declare for the draft this year.

5) Tory Cassell
School: SMU
Height: 6’11
Weight: 250
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 10%
Summary: The number 5 selection in a very strong sophomore group. Cassell is one of my favorite players to watch because he is such a crafty player. He isn’t the strongest or the most athletic but he is a smart defender, a good passer and scores in the paint like a crafty veteran. I really think Cassell will be one of those safe picks when he comes out but don’t expect him for two years because he said that he planned to stay for all four years.

4) Emulous Buren
School: West Virginia
Weight: 235
Summary: The big men are really getting some attention this time around. Buren has been quietly having a great career at West Virginia even though it has only been a year and a half. He has improved a lot since last year and most impressively, developed a consistent mid range jumper. He needs to get stronger but he is definitely a good prospect. I am not sure whether he will declare this year or not.

3) Angelo Charles
School: Oklahoma
Weight: 236
Projected: Top Five - Lottery Pick
Summary: I personally think that Charles will be an NBA all star for multiple years but at the moment, he is struggling to share the front court with Kevin Sullivan. Good post defender and post scorer that can get up and down the court. Because Sullivan is rumored to leave I think there is a good chance that Charles will return so that he can have one year as the main guy and try to raise his stock to number one pick status.

2) Darren Douglas
School: La. Tech
Weight: 215
Projected: Top Five – Lottery Pick
Summary: I know you guys are sick of seeing 50 percent chance of declaring but I really don’t know with this guy. To be honest, after talking to him, he seems to be enjoying the college scene too much to leave. He is a tough guy that likes being the leader of a team. When I spoke to him he referred to himself and his teammates as soldiers and stated that his war wasn’t over yet. Who knows exactly what that means but all I know is that Juice Douglas is ridiculous off the dribble and has one of the best mid range jumpers I have seen in a while.

1) Jamaree Huntingdon
School: Georgia Tech
Height: 7’1
Weight: 242
Projected: Top Three Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 95%
Summary: Jamaree’s momma said he was gone so I think he’s gone. Jamaree has been labeled as “Baby Fundamentals” by SimWorld’s Dreece and for good reason. The young man can do everything on the court but I am most excited about his ceiling. I think that within five years this young man has the potential to be the best center in the league. Teams are going to be jumping over each other to get him.

January 18th
- It’s time to look at the 5 top freshmen prospects. We will also look at the likelihood that they will declare for the draft this year.

5) Avery Bishop
School: Syracuse
Weight: 197
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 5%
Summary: The younger brother of previous Syracuse center Desean Bishop has touched down on the campus and has shown some flashes of greatness. Unfortunately, a few injuries have held him back from greatness so I doubt that he will leave after this year. None the less, he has shown that he is a prospect that everyone should be paying attention to.

4) Donovan West
School: Ohio State
Weight: 218
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 85%
Summary: So West wouldn’t talk to me about his plans to declare but the way that things have been going for him this year, I can’t imagine that he would stay. He is top five in the nation in blocks and looks dominant in almost every game he plays. Combine that with the fact that his team is not to the standard of what you would expect from the Buckeyes and I am pretty sure that West will be ready to make millions after this year.

3) Jeremy Sanders
School: Oregon
Height: 6’5
Weight: 220
Projected: Top Five to Lottery Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 80%
Summary: I felt that this kid had the ability to be great but he is just showing that a lot quicker than I suspected. Everyone thought that D.J. Carter was the only PG that people were looking at but not anymore. Sanders can score and rebound and he is improving his ability to distribute. With Carter’s situation (we will get to that in a minute), Sanders may be the biggest winner as insensitive as that may sound. If Carter doesn’t declare, any team that needs a point guard will be looking at Sanders.

2) Jamadre Washington
School: Connecticut
Weight: 218
Projected: Top Five Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 95%
Summary: Dreece hit me up after watching this kid play and told me “you have no idea how athletic this kid is”. According to Dreece, this guy hasn’t even shown what he is fully capable of yet. If Dreece speaks like that about a player, I have no choice but to keep an eye on him. With people close to the team saying that Connecticut was always intended to simply be a one year stop for Jamadre, expect to see him declaring for the draft.

1) D. J. Carter
School: Kansas State
Height: 6’2
Weight: 187
Projected: Top Three Pick
Likelihood that he will declare this Year: 35%
Summary: After going back and forth for a while, I decided to name D.J. Carter my number one overall prospect over Jamaree Huntingdon. Unfortunately, I don’t think that we will be seeing him declare. Carter’s mother has been sick and she recently passed away. Carter has taken a couple of weeks off and according to individuals close to the team, the team and entire school has been extremely supportive through this difficult time. Many are speculating that Carter is not quite ready to leave that support system and will come back for one more year. I could be wrong though but we shall see.

January 20th
Because the draft is coming quickly and we have had an opportunity to assess these players during the season, I am going to release our rankings for the available players per position. Just to clarify so you are not confused, the first ranking is the positional ranking amongst all players in the world, the second is the overall ranking and the percentage is the likelihood that they will make themselves available for the draft (DC5). Hope you enjoy.

POINT GUARDS
#1/#1) D.J Carter/Kansas State/ Freshman 6’2 187 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 35%
#2/#6) Jeremy Sanders/Oregon/ Freshman 6’5 220 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 80%
#3/#20) James Jefferson/Florida/ Sophomore 6’0 168 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 90%
#4/#22) Kyle Bryant/Arizona State/ Freshman 6’2 180 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 30%
#5/#24) Arturas Vecerskis/Lithuania/ 19 Years Old 6’3 181 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#6/#27) Elliot Richmond/UAB/ Junior 6’1 197 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#7/#34) Zemgus Jaunzeme/Latvia/ 18 Years Old 6’3 200 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 10%
#8/#47) Jacoby Ryan/Rutgers/ Freshman 6’5 203 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#9/#49) Bobby Fitness/ Air Force/ Senior 6’1 202 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 100%
#10/#57) Jose Pineda/ Mexico/ 18 Years Old 6’3 174 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%

January 22th

SHOOOTING GUARDS
#1/#4) Rick Blaze/Sam Houston/ Junior 6’6 229 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 90%
#2/#7) Darren Douglas/La. Tech/ Sophomore 6’8 215 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#3/#11) Avery Bishop/Syracuse/ Freshman 6’6 197 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 5%
#4/#16) Brandon Vaughn/Arizona/ Freshman 6’7 215 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 80%
#5/#33) Terry Hayes/Villanova/ Freshman 6’4 213 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 15%
#6/#39) Jason Ponder/Saint Louis/ Sophomore 6’5 205 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#7/#51) Patrick McConnell/Southern Illinois/ Sophomore 6’5 220 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#8/#56) DeMarcus Watkinse/Duke/ Freshman 6’5 206 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 90%
#9/#59) David Sable/ Northern Arizona/ Sophomore 6’5 204 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 90%
#10/#62) Favian Thomas/Oregon/ Freshman 6’6 225 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 75%

January 25th

SMALL FORWARDS
#1/#3) Jamadre Washington/Connecticut/ Freshman 6’8 218 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 95%
#2/#5) Connor Lucas/Notre Dame/ Senior 6’7 239 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 100%
#3/#14) Cirjak Bozilovic/Serbia/ 18 Years Old 6’10 208 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#4/#21) Devin Lockett/Oregon State/ Freshman 6’8 235 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 25%
#5/#26) Marcus Allen/Louisville/ Freshman 6’9 207 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 40%
#6/#28) Ferhan Tanyu/Turkey/ 19 Years Old 6’10 211 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 100%
#7/#31) J.T. Moore/Kentucky/ Freshman 6’9 236 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 90%
#8/#32) Deonte Kemp/Louisville/ Sophomore 6’9 231 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#9/#37) Jaden Keech/ UNC Charlotte/ Sophomore 6’7 200 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 30%
#10/#40) Vincente Larrocha/Spain/ 19 Years Old 6’11 199 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%

January 28th

POWER FORWARDS
#1/#8) Angelo Charles/Oklahoma/ Sophomore 6’10 236 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#2/#9) Donovan West/Ohio State/ Freshman 6’10 218 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 85%
#3/#13) Andrija Novoselec/Croatia/ 19 Years Old 7’0 211 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 80%
#4/#15) Omer Nadir/Turkey/ 18 Years Old 6’11 245 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 20%
#5/#19) Prince Morgan/Missouri/ Junior 6’8 244 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#6/#23) Austin Kelly/Tennessee/ Sophomore 6’9 268lbs. Chance of Leaving: 45%
#7/#30) Eugene Fontaine/France/ 20 Years Old 7’0 228 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#8/#35) Terrance Wallace/ Villanova/ Junior 6’6 271 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 35%
#9/#38) JaKarr Joseph/ Nebraska/ Sophomore 6’7 245 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#10/#41) Alasdair Stokes/ Buffalo/ Freshman 6’10 215 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 25%

January 30th

CENTERS
#1/#1) Jamaree Huntingdon/ Georgia Tech/ Sophomore 7’1 242 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 95%
#2/#6) Emlous Buren/ West Virginia/ Sophomore 6’10 235 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 50%
#3/#9) Zhao Dejong /China/ 18 Years Old 7’1 305 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 15%
#4/#9) Dominique Battle /Clemson/ Freshman 7’1 289 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 35%
#5/#9) Tory Cassell /SMU/ Sophomore 6’11 250 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 10%
#6/#9) O’Shay Baylis /Arizona/ Freshman 6’10 264 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 90%
#7/#16) Kevin Sullivan/ Oklahoma/ Sophomore 7’0 270 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 70%
#8/#20) Luis Masco/ Spain/ 19 Years Old 7’2 260 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 75%
#9/#37) Gennady Sokolovsky /Russia/ 18 Years Old 7’0 238 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 20%
#10/#48) Dane Cooper/ California/ Freshman 6’10 249 lbs. Chance of Leaving: 30%

YEAR 5 FEBRUARY NEWSFEED

February 1st
- Kansas State freshman PG D.J. Carter (#1 ranked PG, #1 ranked player) has confirmed that he will not be entering next year’s draft.

- Georgia Tech sophomore C Jamaree Huntingdon (#1 ranked C, #2 ranked player) has confirmed that he will be entering the draft and is expected to be the number one overall pick.

February 5th
- Oklahoma sophomore PF Angelo Charles (#1 ranked PF, #8 ranked player) suffered a back injury and could be out for the remainder of the season.

February 9th
- La. Tech sophomore SG Darren Douglas (#2 ranked SG, #7 ranked player) has confirmed that he will not be entering next year’s draft.

- West Virginia sophomore C Emlous Buren (#2 ranked C, #10 ranked player) has confirmed that he will not be entering next year’s draft.

- Crotian PF Andrija Novoselec (#3 ranked PF, #13 ranked player) has confirmed that he will be entering the draft and is expected to be a high lottery pick.

- Arizona freshman Center O’Shay Baylis (#6 ranked C, #25 ranked player) has confirmed that he will be entering the draft and is expected to be a lottery pick or mid first round pick.

February 14th
- Here is a list of additional players that have declared for next year’s draft:

Name: Rick Blaze
College/Country: Sam Houston State
Height: 6’6”
Weight: 229
Position Rank: #1
Overall Prospect Rank: #4
Projected Draft Range: Top Five
Quick Overview: Strong guard with good size and the ability to score in a variety of different ways. Isn’t the most athletic but many believe he could be a perennial All Star.

Name: Jeremy Sanders
College/Country: Oregon
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 220
Position Rank: #2
Overall Prospect Rank: #6
Projected Draft Range: Top Five – High Lottery Pick
Quick Overview: Combo guard that lacks speed of some of the elite guards in the league but makes up for it with his ability to score near the bucket, rebound the rock and defend three positions. He can be an all star in the league.

Name: James Jefferson
College/Country: Florida
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 168
Position Rank: #3
Overall Prospect Rank: #20
Projected Draft Range: Lottery Pick
Quick Overview: Size is obviously an issue but his ability to consistently shoot it from just about anywhere off the dribble makes him a hard prospect to pass up in the lottery. Can be a high profile starter.

Name: J.T. Moore
College/Country: Kentucky
Height: 6’9”
Weight: 236
Position Rank: #7
Overall Prospect Rank: #31
Projected Draft Range: Mid to Late Pick
Quick Overview: J.T. Moore is still learning the game but he has shown that he can consistently get to the basket and finish strong. He needs to improve defensively and get a little stronger.

February 19th
- Time to start looking at some of our yearly awards. Below you will find some candidates for freshman of the year. Let us know who you think you should take home the award and who should second and third.

1) Name: D.J. Carter
Stats: 17.7ppg, 2.3rpg, 7.4apg, 3.3spg
Additional Information: Leading the nation in steals and second in the nation in assists

2) Name: Donovan West
Stats: 15.7ppg, 10.7rpg, 1.2apg, 3.7bpg, 1.4spg
Additional Information: Leading the nation in blocks, 8th in the nation in rebounds

3) Name: Jamadre Washington
Stats: 15.9ppg, 7.8rpg, 2.9apg, 2.9bpg, 1.7spg
Additional Information: 13th in the nation in blocks

4) Name: Kyle Bryant
School: Arizona State
Stats: 14.8ppg, 2.9rpg, 7.5apg, 1.9spg
Additional Information: Leading the nation in assists

5) Name: Dominique Battle
School: Clemson
Stats: 14.8ppg, 9.7rpg, 1.6bpg
Additional Information: 18th in the nation in rebounds

February 23rd
Below you will find some candidates for defensive player of the year. Let us know who you think you should take home the award and who should second and third.

1) Name: Donovan West
Additional Information: Leading the nation in blocks, 8th in the nation in rebounds

2) Name: Jamaree Huntingdon
Stats: 16.9ppg, 10.3rpg, 2.7apg, 3.1bpg, 0.9spg

3) Name: D.J. Carter
Stats: 17.7ppg, 2.3rpg, 7.4apg, 3.3spg, 0.6bpg
Additional Information: Leading the nation in steals

4) Name: Jamadre Washington
Stats: 15.9ppg, 7.8rpg, 2.9apg, 2.9bpg, 1.7spg
Additional Information: 13th in the nation in blocks

5) Name: Austin Monteroso
School: North Carolina State
Stats: 10.1ppg, 6.1rpg, 3.3bpg, 0.7bpg
Additional Information: 3rd in the nation in blocks

February 27th
- Player of the Year? Who do you think deserves it?

1) Name: Connor Lucas
School: Notre Dame
Class: Senior
Stats: 19.7ppg, 5.8rpg, 5.8apg, 1.1bpg, 2.7spg
Additional Information: 17th in the nation in scoring, 11th in the nation in assists, 8th in the nation in steals

2) Name: D.J. Carter
Class: Freshman
Stats: 17.7ppg, 2.3rpg, 7.4apg, 3.3spg, 0.6bpg
Additional Information: Leading the nation in steals, 2nd in the nation in assists

3) Name: Prince Morgan
School: Missouri
Class: Junior
Stats: 20.6ppg, 7.3rpg, 1.9apg, 1.6bpg, 1.5spg
Additional Information: 11th in the nation in scoring

4) Name: Jamaree Huntingdon
Class: Sophomore
Stats: 16.9ppg, 10.3rpg, 2.7apg, 3.1bpg, 0.9spg

5) Name: Donovan West

6) Name: Rick Blaze
School: Sam Houston State
Class: Junior
Stats: 24.7ppg, 5.9rpg, 2.3apg, 1.8spg
Additional Info: 2nd in the nation in scoring

7) Name: Jim Barnett
School: Gonzaga
Stats: 20.7ppg, 4.9rpg, 2apg, 1.2spg
Additional Info: 10th in the nation in scoring

8) Name: Darren Douglas
School: La. Tech
Stats: 21.5ppg, 4.9rpg, 1.6apg
Additional Info: 6th in the nation in scoring

Who’s YOUR pick.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by CWSapp757; 05-30-2016 at 06:34 PM.