View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 12:59 AM   #1704
Brandwin
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation Style Sliders

QUOTE=torpidbeaver;2047720186]Wanted to echo the kudos for the great sliders. Thanks - the game feels great.

I had a couple questions:

Lou

2. QBs like Johnny Manziel are sorta tearing me up via the short passing game. Is there anything I can do to get my LBs and DBs to react better to short passes? I've tried using some of the defensive adjustments, like telling my DBs to play inside, or putting one or two of my LBs in underneath zones, but it hasn't helped a whole lot, and the CPU tends to snap the ball before I can really implement the changes I want.

Thanks again![/quote]

I had the same issue. No matter the QB, they would throw for 70% or higher and 300+ yards. I dropped cpu accuracy down to 37 and raised defensive pass reaction and defensive pass coverage to 58. I still have some head scratches, but I should. Some games I can hold good QB's to under 300 yards a and sometimes average QB's shred me. It's much more balanced for me now though.

Try these changes for multiple games, get quicker at the adjustments and make sure you get pressure.