View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 12:41 AM   #874
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New updates post patch..

September 30th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the USER Catching to 40 lowered the USER pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER INTs to 40, and lowered the USER pass coverage to 55. For the Penalties I raised defensive holding to 55.

September 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the CPUs INTs to 40, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 55.

September 30th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 70, lowered the CPUs INTs to 55, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70.

September 30th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, lowered the CPUs INTs to 70, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85.

September 30th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs INTs to 85.

Got a decent amount of games in with the patch after I got off work. Decided to test out lowering the catching for both the USER and the CPU just to see if I can tone down the high scoring some more and I like the results. It wasn't a crazy amount of drops and it seemed real balanced. The catching animations was still there and big time WRs still make an impact. I tweaked the pass defense for both sides just to compensate. INTs needed to come down anyway. USERs were getting a few too many picks in my opinion. Dropping the CPUs INTs should also help a lot of the USERs who were having trouble throwing a bunch of picks. I know some guys that's been having trouble against the CPUs passing will like this tweak to the catching. Post feedback and stats when you get a chance with these updates..