Old 10-01-2015, 07:06 AM   #878
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Next match against Steelers....horrible..Raiders(me) 12 - Steelers 48. The CPU offensive was very simple...a 50 pass yard...catch it with doble cover...and next...big play run with 4 or 5 broken tackes. My team...55ryrs and 130 pyrs. Im going to try to play more with this adjustments but is very frustraiting. My WR make a lot of stupid drop staying alone

In other match against Vikings (7-1) i won 10-38. Vikings played without Bridgewater and Peterson and me without Carr. Gameplan: run a lot vs 1st run defense and stop their running game. S.Hill make 26/40 1 td 1 int and 292 yards....i think this is a lot for this backup QB. I make with McGloin 13/22 1 td 1 int and 118 yards...more real i feel.. CPU only make 51 rushing yards with Asiata and i make 128 with Murray and 31 with Helu
Backup QBs can throw for a lot of yards. It happens a lot. Especially with 40 attempts. I've seen S.Hill have a lot of games like that in his career. He didn't have a super high completion percentage and you still blew them out. I really see no problem with how that game turned out. Did you play with the new updates?