View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #474
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
I just tried out the new sliders. When I'm on defense, it seems pretty good. The only problem I'm having on defense is that their running game is killing me. What should I adjust? Run block by 2 or 3? Their rb is breaking lots of tackles and playing a really good game. When I'm on offense, it's really difficult to get anything going. I'd rather it be like this than me scoring every drive, but I can't score at all right now. Not sure what I should adjust. What made you decide to go from fast to slow? What makes slow better? I know you had mentioned that fast is closer to real life speed, but I'm assuming that slow has better gameplay? I'm used to playing on normal.
Adjust cpu run blocking between 57-62, and adjust run blocking for yourself between 44-47 and pass blocking for yourself between 39-43. I use play predictions and adjust my defense to blitz and zones. I'm good at stopping the run. And slow helps for good animations and no warping, fast feels good but some dumb things happen like a corner gets stuck running backwards or qbs look one way but throw the ball to the opposite side. Weird mechanics. Slow feels good to. After watching the Baltimore vs Pittsburgh game last nite they didn't look too fast, slow also shows the difference in player speeds and keeps things tighter between teams gameplay. Also adjusted tackling to 49, would not go higher cuz then I get little corners blowing up big running backs, that's not very realistic to me.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-03-2015 at 01:43 AM.